Choosing to help people feel better as a career was a transformative thing. The most amazing part is that it continues to be. I feel so lucky that I get to help you and others regain balance and flexibility. It’s fun, it’s challenging, it’s rewarding, and every day is so different. My passion began with culture and Anthropology. I wanted to understand our past and our evolution so that I could help shape where we are all headed together. After doing some work as an Ethnographer for an Applied Anthropology firm I felt I needed work that was more hands-on, I wanted to get to the helping more quickly. I found Rolfing and the world of healing arts. It was the perfect beginning to a life dedicated to service and the potential of the human spirit embodied. Our potential is more easily expressed when we are at ease in our bodies. Let’s work together!
- Graduated from the Rolf Institute of Structural Integration
- Worked at The Ashram Spain
- Rolfing and Trauma
- Mentored with Mary Bond Certified Advanced Rolfer
- Assisted with Unit II with Valerie Berg
- Private Practice in Los Angeles 2008-2014